Work With Me
First, work with me. Second, I believe that I can help you create a life you love. Third, we’re in this together.
Strategy meets Self-Care
Are you busy, burned-out and ready for a transformation? Ready to break up with your to-do list and start creating a life light lights you up? This program is for you.
If you want a life you love, you have to do the work. There are no shortcuts. But if you’re here, I know this about you. Even if you don’t know HOW you’ll change your life, you’re willing to try.
You have to understand why you’re so busy and how it’s keeping you from achieving your goals. Recognize your unique sabotaging behaviors, like perfectionism and people-pleasing, and limiting-beliefs around self-worth, so you can learn from them and let them go. And you have to start taking care of yourself. By combining strategy, support, and self-care – the three pillars I preach – I will help you get clear on the life you want moving forward, and create a fail-proof plan to get you there.
You’re here for a reason, and I know you can do this if you’re willing to try.
Do any of these statements sound like you?
- There’s never enough time to take care of myself.
- No matter how much I do, I’m never caught up.
- Stress is the only consistent thing in my life and I’m not sure what to do to change it.
- The goals I set never come to fruition.
- My house is a mess.
- The passion I once had is gone.
- Life is so boring! I’m stuck in a rut.
- I want to manage my anxiety naturally.
- Insomnia is making my life miserable.
- I need help finding a Doctor or Therapist.
- My self-esteem is at an all-time low.
- Pleasure? What is that?
- My job sucks.
- I’m in the wrong career and I feel trapped.
- My friends suck.
- My fill-in-the-blank sucks.
If these resonate, congratulations! You’re a human being. We all have times where things aren’t working out the way we want. That’s real life.
But, the difference between the people who stay stuck in busy and burnout, and those who learn to thrive is simple. It’s making the commitment to do the work.
You have to get real about why things aren’t working. You have to commit to changing your unhealthy patterns, like perfectionism and people-pleasing. You have to set boundaries and put your self-care first. It’s work, but it is WORTH the effort. You are worth the effort. All you need is a willingness to commit to it. And if you’re ready, I commit to supporting you 100%! You got this.
“As a recently divorced mother of two and a small-business owner, it’s a constant struggle to keep up with everything required of me – and keep my sanity! I needed help, but I had no idea where to start. Alexis was non-judgmental and so easy to talk to! She helped me identify my major stressors, a plan to eliminate them and easy, useful ways to support my well-being in my daily life.” – Erynn, Anchorage, AK
Are you ready to become an empowered action-taker in 2020? Here's what you can expect from our time together:
AWARENESS + GROWTH
We’ll start our journey with a client review. We’ll get clear on your current situation and the results you hope to achieve during our time together. My job is to help you get results, so we need to get laser-focused on what you want to walk away with from our time together.
Two times per month in our coaching calls, we’ll focus on the things you can control: how you care for yourself, your thoughts, and your actions.
We’ll identify the obstacles that could halt or limit your growth and progress, like limiting-beliefs and behaviors, so we can work through them and continue moving toward your big picture goal.
Once we recognize how your thoughts and actions affect your results, we can start to challenge and change them with small experiments. This will not only help you build your self-esteem and confidence but get you comfortable with change.
ACCOUNTABILITY + ACTION
You’re here to change your life, and I’m here to keep you accountable and fully support you in reaching your goals. We’ll talk about your desired outcome for our time together, your big goal, and break it down into mini-goal milestones. We’ll identify all the actions needed to reach your goal and where you’ll need additional support. We’ll come up with this plan together and make a schedule.
SUPPORT + SELF-CARE
The road to personal growth and reaching our goals take time, and life tends to drop unexpected roadblocks in our path. During our sessions, I’ll be checking in to make sure you’re taking care of yourself. Are you struggling with any limiting-beliefs or sabotaging behaviors? Are you getting the outside support you need to reach your goals? Are you getting enough rest? When our time together ends, I want you to have the tools you need to coach yourself in the future so you can get back on track if you run into a roadblock.
DIRECT EMAIL SUPPORT (Exclusively for Transformation Coaching Clients)
If you’re a Transformation Coaching client, I offer support outside of our calls. I limit the amount of clients I take per month so I can offer this added value to you. I’m available via email during business hours if you’d like to celebrate a milestone, ask a question, or reconfirm/reaffirm a goal before our next session.
Every person is unique. Here are some of the topics my clients have brought to life coaching, and how you might want to work with me:
- Getting a clear vision of the life you want now
- Identifying the limiting beliefs and behaviors that have sabotaged your efforts in the past, so you can change them quickly
- Creating an action plan to eliminate the things that drain your energy
- Help finding and vetting other support professionals and programs, like therapists, doctors, and health coaches, based on your unique wants and needs
- Increasing your confidence as you work toward your goals
- Finally letting go of guilt
- Stopping doing things because you think you “should” do them
- Learning how to set boundaries with toxic people
- Practicing saying “no”
- Having someone cheer you on
- Exploring a career transition
- Helping you see your blind spots
- Working toward one specific goal that you’ve always wanted
- Deciding if you want to keep your business or move on to something new
- Getting better sleep, more energy and an overall improved quality of life
- Making self-care a priority
I believe that self-care is vital to helping you create the solid foundation needed to start making big changes in your life. You can’t get to your destination on an empty gas tank. Hell, you can’t even get out of the driveway. When you work with me, I focus on you, making sure your well-being is the top priority.
"Alexis’s coaching style is raw, fun and focused. She holds me accountable for making the changes needed for me to create my best life. Her services have been a great investment in myself."
"When I was coached by Alexis, I felt her support and caring attitude. She gave me an insight and perspective I didn’t even think about! I would recommend her to women who want to hire a coach. "
"Alexis creates a safe, welcoming environment from the first minute that you speak with her. She asks you questions that create greater awareness, and speaks from the heart. You can truly feel her support."
Alexa, Rhode Island
Is coaching right for me?
WHY PEOPLE WORK WITH ME
Every person is unique and has unique goals. Here are some of the reasons my clients have hired me, and why you might want to start coaching as well:
- To get crystal-clear vision, and clarity of the life you want
- To identify the limiting beliefs and behaviors that have kept you stuck
- To eliminate the things that drain your energy
- To get help finding and vetting other support professionals and programs, like therapists, doctors, and health coaches based on your unique wants and needs.
- To increase your confidence
- To let go of guilt
- To stop doing things because you think you “should” do them
- To learn how to set boundaries with toxic people
- To practice saying “no”
- To make time for things that matter
- To have a 100% judgement-free place to explore what you want from life
- To work towards one specific goal that you’ve always wanted
- To figure out what you want
- To have better sleep, more energy and an improved quality of life
- To make your self-care a priority
If you have any questions about how I can support you, schedule a free discovery call HERE.
COACHING IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re committed to doing the work
- You are willing to show up each session
- You’re ready for a transformation
- You are able to carve out time for the sessions and your homework
- You have the financial resources to make this investment
COACHING IS NOT RIGHT FOR YOU AT THIS TIME IF:
- You miss sessions
- You withhold the truth in sessions
- You need to overcome and heal past trauma’s before you can benefit from the coaching partnership
- You won’t do the work
- You miss payments or don’t have the financial resources to make this investment at this time
Coaching is powerful and I want you to have a true transformation. It takes an investment of both time and money, so I want you to feel confident and be informed so you can decide if coaching is, or is not, right for you when you make the decision.
“Alexis is great about sending any resources she feels would be helpful to you. She’s a caring person and you will feel her warmth and humor. If you want a dedicated, trustworthy coach to help you with whatever you’re struggling with, Alexis is excellent.” – Kim, Lawrence, KS
Ready to Get Started?
When you work with me, you’ll leave our sessions with support, strategy and a plan to create a life and career you love.
Life coaching has been one of the most impactful tools in my business – and my life. After having a major personal transformation in a short period of time, I truly believe in the power of coaching.
It changed my life, and I hope it can change yours, too.
Your Investment Options:
6 payments of $529 per month
or one payment of $3,000
Let’s do this!
Want to Chat?
Hiring the RIGHT coach is so important, because if you’re not a good fit, you won’t build good trust and intimacy. This can limit growth in your sessions. If you’re interested in working with me, schedule a complimentary 45-minute discovery session to make sure we’re a good fit. You can ask me questions about coaching and I can learn more about you and your unique needs to make sure I’m the right fit for you.
Request an appointment for a discovery session today! I look toward to meeting you.